BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

NEW OHME MADE ARTIST...JA5CK!


On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 6:48 PM, william brown wrote:

I went into a mcdonald's with a bunch of friends when i was like 16 or so...i had to go pee...and was doing my thing with great accuracy into the urinal when this guy busts in...skinhead, tattoos and a disposition that quite frankly intimidated me...he told me to piss into his cup...which he then produced out of thin air, like a sunday afternoon kids magic trick...i hesitated, and then with that already mentioned great accuracy, filled his cup up to the splashing point...he left and i left...i didn't tell my friends...i didn't tell anyone until now, my dear cultie wulties...WHAT THE F. SCOTT FITZGERALD IS WILLY BEE BOTHERING US WITH NOW!?!?!?!..ummm...yeah...right...oh yeah...

NEW OHME MADE ARTIST...
JA5CK COYNE
THE ONE AND ONLY
NEVER DUPLICATED
STOCKHOLM 77 AFFILIATED
mister coyne mister coyne could you...
do you have a statement for the cult at this time?
"mumble, mumble, mumble"


for more or less ja5ck stuff
check out the newly coloured purple website art and artist page

or his very own ohme made movie

psst
hey willy bee
don't worry
your pee story
is secret with me
buzzz buzzz
like a little bee
r.i.p. to michael heehee

--

CREATING BLUEPRINTS
FOR A NEW REALITY...

OHME MADE BOOKS

OHME MADE ART
OHME MADE MOVIES

0 comments: